Retail Sales Staff
Bike Therapy, a complete retail bicycle experience in Morgan Hill, CA, is seeking quality full-time and part-time sales staff to be our face to our riding community. Enthusiasm for bicycles and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for bikes with customers
- Familiarity with all brands of parts and accessories we stock
- Direct customers through entire new bike sales process
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Complete a multitude of daily housekeeping and office tasks
- Education/Experience: One year previous retail experience required, bike shop experience a plus.
Skills and Traits:
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, sociable, gregarious, positive attitude
- Able to sit or stand and walk throughout the scheduled work shift
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this job, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
- Able to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Awesome, fun work environment with like-minded bike enthusiasts
- Competitive earnings, including bonus opportunities
- Paid vacations (full-time staff)
- Paid holidays (New Years, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Medical insurance available (full-time staff)